Personalised Stratified Follow-Up
PSFU pathways provides better care and experience for patients and see a reduction in the amount of time professionals spend seeing patients to allow them more time to focus of other parts of cancer pathways.
Having PSFU pathways means that when a person completes their primary treatment, they will be offered:
- information about signs and symptoms to look out for which could suggest their cancer has recurred;
- rapid re-access to their cancer team, including telephone advice and support
- regular surveillance scans or tests (depending on cancer type), with quicker and easier access to results so that any anxiety is kept to a minimum; and
- personalised care and support planning and support for self-management, to help them to improve their health and wellbeing in the long-term.
- For further information click here.